TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Site is owned and managed by Korea Wallpaper (HQ) Sdn Bhd. By using this Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing this site. Korea Wallpaper (HQ) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Therefore, we advise you to read these terms every time you log in to the site. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use this Site.
Koreawallpaper.sg does not promise that this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that it will provide specific results from use of the site content, search or any link(s) on it. The site and content are delivered on an ‘as-available’ and ‘as-in’ basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Koreawallpaper.sg will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. Koreawallpaper.sg is not responsible or liable for the contents of any websites of third parties which are listed on this site.
Koreawallpaper.sg makes best effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website. However, Koreawallpaper.sg does not warranty accuracy of the information, and no liability or responsibility is assumed for any errors or omissions in its contents. Koreawallpaper.sg reserves the right to change product(s), product description(s), availability, prices at any time without prior notice or obligation. We apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Kindly note that Koreawallpaper.sg Customer Service is extending its extra service to assist customers enquiries via email. While we strive to keep the replies accurate, complete, and up-to-date, Koreawallpaper.sg cannot guarantee, and is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made in emails.
References to Other Websites
Koreawallpaper.sg makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content, safety, reliability or accuracy of any other websites or content of such other website referenced from this site.
Trademarks and Copyrights
All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Koreawallpaper.sg does not claim any legal interest in trademarks, logos, or other intellectual property, than that of its own.
Photos that are part of Koreawallpaper.sg photo collection are allowed to be posted on Koreawallpaper.sg website only. Any use of these photos on any other websites requires consent from Koreawallpaper.sg management.
You agree to indemnify and hold Koreawallpaper.sg, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the site.
- Actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your monitor. Colours can be verified also by visit real product from our gallery. Slight variations might occur between the sample and the finished product. These run to run dye lot variations are common to the manufacturing process, and within industry tolerances. They are not defect.
- There is a 30% Restocking Fee for All Returned Material unless there is a manufacturing defect. This is standard for wallcovering distribution and is not an uncommon fee.
- Upon receiving your wallpaper and prior to installation, please examine all goods immediately to make certain the pattern number (SKU), size and quality are satisfactory and as ordered. Claims must be declared within 14 days of receipt, no acceptations.
- Absolutely no claims for labor or dye lot variations will be accepted.
Damaged / Incorrect / Defective Merchandise
- Upon receiving your wallcovering and prior to installation, please examine all goods immediately to make certain the pattern number (SKU), size and quality are satisfactory and as ordered. Claims must be declared within 14 days of receipt, no acceptations.
- Absolutely no claims for labor are accepted under any circumstance. If anything is wrong with your rolls or purchase, STOP! Do not proceed any further.
- If your order is time sensitive, please call to ensure that stock is available before you place your order.
- Courier services do not consider Saturday and Sunday delivery days so please order as needed if you expedite your purchase.
- Weekend orders will not be received until the following business day. Our hours of operation are Monday through Saturday, 9 am – 6 pm. All holidays are observed.
- There is a 2 pm cut-off time to ship next day for expedited orders.
- Regular Ground service will be shipped within 24-48 business hours of receipt of your order.
- If the item(s) are on a manufacturer’s back order we will notify you of an estimated shipping date within 24 – 36 business hours.
- We do not guarantee any specified deadlines in the customer comment box. It is the customer’s responsibility to time all deadlines accordingly.